Reduce Data Capture Errors By 90% Without Increasing Price by Limiting Human Decisions
Today many companies rely on a manual QC (proofreading) technique to improve accuracy over single pass data capture. While this methodology offers some improvement, it still puts a heavy burden on human decision making and as a result still produces too many errors.
Manual QC Vs System Based Data Verification
Current Industry Solution – Manually Intensive Process
- 100% manual QC process (proofreading)
- Redundancy to drive quality
- Limited error reduction potential
- No error tracking
System Based Data Verification
iTech’s Solution – Increased Automation Reduces Errors by Reducing Human Decisions
- Automated data comparison
- Less than 10% of documents go to a final QC step
- Simultaneous passes instead of sequential steps
- Field rather than document based for verification
- System QC tracking allows for targeted training
Attract More Clients Through Superior Performance Visibility
3 Things Data Capture Vendors Will Not Tell You
- How fast will I know if there is an issue?
- What is the level of accuracy?
- When will the documents come back?
Why Vendors Don’t Answer Those Questions?
- They hope you will not notice
- Weak processes
- They lack the right technology
- Overdependence on manual intervention
At iTech we can answer those questions by starting with strong core processes.
To provide you the ultimate in visibility and control iTech’s dashboard
- Faster and smarter decision making
- Trend analysis capability
- Capacity management
- Fewer vendor management hours
- Reduces reconciliation time
- Improved handling of exceptions
- Improved client satisfaction
- Real time information
- Informed communications
Reduce Price While Improving Data Capture Quality with a Domestic Support Model
Working with offshore data capture companies can present a number of barriers to revenue growth. Communication, turn-around time, responsiveness and accuracy become challenges due to time zones, language and the inability to handle issues in real-time. Yet, this continues to be the model used by most companies. Engaging a data capture company with onshore account management can eliminate these barriers to success.
Traditional Offshoring Model Vs U.S. Based Support Model
Traditional Offshoring Model
Barriers to Success
- Communication issues (lack of clarity and visibility) lead to poor quality and project delays
- Lack of onshore leadership to prevent rework and to provide data capture expertise
- Delayed communication from offshore resulting in poor client satisfaction and frustration
- Inability to handle issues in real-time
iTech’s U.S. Based Support Model
- U.S. based executive leadership to direct offshore performance
- Domestic account management for improved communication and higher quality
- Onshore project management for faster implementations
- Technology to provide visibility and control
- Eliminate rework and delays
iTech’s Domestic Account Management data capture model eliminates barriers to revenue growth, giving you better quality and greater visibility while reducing cost and turnaround time.
There are many business reasons for your data processing to an outsourcing offshore vendor. Outsourcing allows organizations to maintain focus on their core competencies while benefitting from the expertise, flexibility, efficiency, speed and cost savings associated with offshore. All of these goals are achievable if you enter into a client-vendor partnership with the right mindset and proper tools. In this white paper we will highlight three problems, the impact of those problems, and how to predict and avoid them.
“Three Reasons Data Capture Outsourcing Fails”
“And How to Predict and Avoid Them”